WANT TO GO ON TOUR?
TITANIC TOURS, TICKETS & OFFERS
Immerse yourself in Titanic’s history as you walk along the Dry-Dock where the mighty liner was finished and imagine her massive hull blotting out the sun above you.
Public Guided Tour
Tours at 12:30pm on selected dates (see online booking form)
(From 5th February 2020)
Our unique & authentic Titanic Tours will guide you through the history of this iconic site. Our fantastic guided tours led by Titanorak guides include:
- Marvel at the mighty dry dock – Titanic’s physical footprint in history
- Come to grips with the past – Walk in the footsteps of Titanic’s builders
- See Titanic here at the dock – Through our original photographs from the Robert Welch collection
- Walk in Titanic’s Massive Footprint
- Descend 44 feet to the floor of the Dock
OTHER AVAILABLE TOURS
The key elements of our site, however, are our highly trained, dedicated, and enthusiastic tour guides, who bring the story of Titanic to life. On a pre-booked private tour, the tour guide will be dedicated to your group only (no members of the public tours), and will lead you personally through the site, sure to impress and amaze your group with their depth of knowledge and understanding.